Tuesday 5 June 2012

Sophie & Rob's Pre-Wedding Shoot

A few months ago one of my past clients, Chloe, contacted me regarding purchasing a pre-wedding shoot and guest book for her sister who, was also getting married in the same year! I know that Chloe & her new husband Blake loved the whole experience of their pre-wed and thought that a shoot of their own would be the perfect wedding gift for Sophie & Rob. After getting to know Sophie & Rob a bit at Chloe & Blake's wedding back in April, I knew that we would have a great day. We started off with a few shots at their home before moving onto Ironbridge, with Charlie the dog, showcasing a few of the different parts of this historic, beautiful town.
Sophie & Rob's big day is at the beginning of August and I wish them all the happiness on their big day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment