Saturday 2 June 2012

Sadie & Tom's Wedding

As soon as Michelle & Fraser had their first dance to celebrate becoming man & wife, I started my journey down south to East Sussex to photograph Sadie & Tom's big day (with my wife kindly agreeing to be my chauffeur).
It was certainly a wedding of firsts for me including an eccentric vicar, '24' themed table names, a 'no ties' policy and the bride playing skatch, to name just a few!
The day was set around the most beautiful little chapel of 'St Mary's' in Glynde and they celebrated through the evening in a marquee in the grounds of the privately owned Glynde Place.
Sadie & Tom wanted a wedding that was completely individual and unique to them and I hope that, after viewing the images below, you will see that they definitely succeeded.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely amazing photos!!!! Sadie and tom must be so pleased....gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete