Saturday 6 September 2014

Angie & Liam's Pre-Wedding Shoot

It was a real honour to be chosen by Angie & Liam to be their wedding photographer and I enjoyed every minute of showing them how incredibly natural & fun a pre-wed can be. They both serve in the RAF, with Liam being a helicopter pilot and Angie a personnel officer. They met while they were posted in Northern Ireland.
Firstly, the guys took me to Attingham Park, a location flooded with rural backdrops including the beautiful, expansive deer park before stopping by Ironbridge on the way back to the pub for a quick drink and to discuss their wedding in more detail.
They did a fantastic job and I look forward to heading back to my home county of Lincolnshire to the stunning Stubton Hall for a truly unique and regal affair.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Andy... Recommended you to another couple yesterday so I'm sure they'll be in touch...

      Delete