Thursday 11 December 2014

Kate & Peter's Pre-Wedding Shoot

As I swapped my gym membership for an iPad data subscription (don't ask!), it seems that the only exercise I get nowadays is when couples take me on a hike for there pre-wed! Two such people were Kate & Pete, who took me to Midsummer Hill, near Eastnor Castle and to the great obelisk at the top. It was a great excuse to tire their spaniel out and introduce them to my relaxed, fun way of shooting.
The blustery, rainy conditions were pretty intense at times but the guys were all smiles as we embraced the great British weather and achieved some very cool results. There's nowhere better than the UK at this time of year with its deep, rich colour palette to focus your attention on. Even better when your invited to photograph a couple very much in love.
In complete contrast, we finished the day by checking out the grand Cathedral at Gloucester, before heading down to the docks as the daylight faded.
Their wedding takes me back to Dumbleton Hall in Feb which, I'm really excited about...

No comments:

Post a Comment