Saturday 15 March 2014

Helen & Pete's Pre-Wedding Shoot

Next up is a new pre-wed blog featuring Helen & Pete. The guys took me to the Black Country Museum which, for living in the county for 5 years now I have never had the pleasure of visiting. I was first drawn to some abandoned old train tracks and used the sun which casted beautiful backlight behind them to produce some pretty cool images. We then stopped by an old carnival before finishing at the canal to give me great variety in backdrops.
After the museum we continued onto Himley Hall which, if you have seen a lot of my previous pre-wed blogs, you'll know that it is one of my favourites.
Although I had food poisoning the day before I was never going to let the guys down and produced a pre-wed that I was very proud of...

No comments:

Post a Comment