Saturday 9 November 2013

Lisa & Tim's Wedding

I have the pleasure in presenting the wedding of Lisa & Tim. They became man and wife at Beckminster Methodist in Penn and held their reception at Brockencote Hall in Kidderminster.
I'll be nice and say that Lisa was running a 'wee' bit late, its her right to do so after all, so I met up with the guys at the church first before going back to the brides parent's house to make sure I captured those final 'getting ready' shots.
What started off as a bit miserable and rainy got better and better as the day went on and we were blessed with a bit of sunshine as we got to Brockencote. As always, I investigated all areas of Brockencote and found a beautiful little dove house by the lake which made a cool background. I also love the long drive which made for some nice relaxing walking shots.
We finished the night with a spot of fireworks before the guys had their first dance infront of their family and friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment