Thursday 1 August 2013

Jodi & Will's Wedding

On a scorching hot day in August, Jodi & Will were married at St Mary & St Chad's Church and continued their celebrations at Somerford Hall in Brewood.

As always, I joined the bride, this time at home, to begin the day before meeting the guys at the church. The car they chose for their transportation was one of the prettiest wedding cars that I have photographed at a wedding - a 1964 Daimler which, with its purple ribbon looked very grand for the occasion. Jodi arrived looking calm and collected with her Dad before heading into the church to become the future Mrs Steven's.

In a lovely personal touch, Will's choir sang a few songs during the signing of the register. Although I'm sure if he didn't have the pressure of his groom responsibilities ( I know from experience) he would of graced us with a song himself his choir provided the next best thing, a very proud moment for him I'm sure.

A lovely idea was Jodi & Will, being creative themselves, asked for all their guests to reply to their invitation with a 'make your own' RSVP which they put on display. Their guests went to town on their efforts and were duly rewarded with a prize for the best being presented during Will's groom speech.

It was my second visit to Somerford and once again it provided many great backdrops for images. As the day came to a close, I grabbed the guys again to take advantage of the cooler evening as the low setting sun created some beautiful colours with which I was able to use to produce some beautiful couple shots.

A really down to earth, loved up couple who have been a pleasure to get to know this last year.  It was a real honour to be a part of!

Also try and spot me in the guest shots - awesome selfie...

No comments:

Post a Comment