Saturday 13 April 2013

Tasha & Giuseppe's Wedding

I'm very proud to showcase the wedding of Tasha & Giuseppe. They were married at Leaton church and had their reception at the Albright Hussey in Shrewsbury.
I knew from their pre-wed that they were a couple very much in love and their wedding was no different!
To me, it felt like a wedding which drew on many different cultures and ideas - Seppe's italian roots, Tasha's choice of english traditions mixed with her iranian background and tuxedo's, more popular at American weddings, thrown in for good measure - an elegant mix...
To be able to capture the anticipation of the ceremony, meaningful details and passionate couple shots
is something I take very seriously. It's something I work very hard on and something I will never tire of. I hope that shows.
Enjoy looking through their highlights.
... and yes, 10 bridesmaids is my record, likely never to be broken!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous wedding and beautiful photos!!

    ReplyDelete