Tuesday 23 April 2013

Alice & Brenig's Pre-Wedding Shoot

Back in April I had a fun filled day spent with Alice & Brenig for their pre-wed. A funky, genuine couple who embraced all aspects of the day, even being the first to bring gun's to an ATD shoot!
We started the day at Alice's Grandmas house in the beautiful little village of Harley, also being the location where she will be getting ready on her wedding day being a handy 2 minute walk to the church!
Most of my couples will know that I love to photograph in old ruins and the guys took me to Much Wenlock Priory, a simply stunning series of well preserved buildings which once stood as an Anglo-Saxon monastery many years ago. As you can see below it provided so many different ideas in which to photograph the guys.
Their June wedding will have a few surprises so look out for their wedding blog in a few months!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos of two of my favourite people!!

    ReplyDelete