Saturday 29 October 2011

Kristen & Matthew's Wedding

I'm very excited to showcase the wedding of my sister and her new husband! 
Kristen & Matthew were married at Belvoir Castle in Leicestershire in an all together beautiful, british affair! To play a part in photographing your sisters wedding is something very special! 
On the morning of the wedding I focused on the guys getting ready and got some fantastic shots of the groom and best man rehearsing their speeches and the group showing off their matching navy ties and red socks. They even managed to squeeze in a quick game of croquet!!
Being family, it allowed me to pick up my camera whenever a great shot arose and I was able to capture many great moments. The details which both Kristen & Matthew took time creating, came together beautifully though-out the day culminating in a breathtaking firework display illuminating the castle in all its glory. 
Even though it's a bit sad that my sister is no longer a 'Tonge', we know that we have gained a great brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment