Friday 17 July 2015

Laura & Phil's Pre-Wedding Shoot

I have the pleasure in showing you a few images from Laura & Phil's pre-wedding shoot taken on my trip to Surrey. To spend the day with such a creative, energetic and loving couple made my job very easy. Unfortunately, they did nearly kill me (the exercise has completely disappeared in this crazy year!) with an uphill hike around the natural beauty of Box Hill, but it was worth it to get what we did. They even offered (more like pleaded) to climb a very large tree, which, if they would have fallen, I'm sure I, as the photographer, would have got the blame for when covered on the news that evening!!
We finished the day in the unique location of the Lavender fields in Banstead which, as you can probably guess, is acres of stunning, organic lavender plants set up as a tourist attraction. Anywhere you pointed the camera you were greeted with the stunning colour which made the perfect backdrop for romantic couple shots. Definitely one of my favourites this past year.
Their wedding in September will take me back to the award winning 'Ashes' in Staffordshire. I can't wait to see what they've got planned!

1 comment: