Sunday 17 February 2013

Tasha & Giuseppe's Pre-Wedding Shoot

I have been looking forward to Tasha & Giuseppe's pre-wed ever since I first met them in April last year at their home in Stockport. We managed to find a date that worked for both parties (Seppe runs his own Fish & Chip empire) and headed to Himley Hall in Dudley. It's a location that I have shot at a few times before but this enabled me to discover new and interesting locations away from the main house and grounds.
It all made for a very fun and relaxing day, getting to know the guys better and very quickly they started to become comfortable enough to begin to introduce their own little ideas and actions into each image.
Shooting at this time of year gives images a completely different look and I managed to make good use of the low winter sun to create images full of style and romance.
After the shoot we had our usual final meeting where we discuss timings and make final decisions on their album and by all reports their wedding in April is going to be a humdinger! (I apologise for the word, it seemed appropriate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment