Monday 29 October 2012

Emma & Damien's Pre-Wedding Shoot

As their big day approaches on Saturday, I wanted to share the pre-wedding blog of Emma & Damien from October, who really made the most out of their pre-wed. I have really enjoyed getting to know this couple over the past few months.
We started the day, like many of my pre-weds, with a nice gentle stroll around their local park with Ollie, their beautiful Labrador, but proceeded to follow that with donning their formal attire for a trip to Trentham Gardens. Armed with balloons and other props, we explored the many different areas that Trentham has to offer. I believe the public thought we were starring in some kind of cabaret show!
I even suggested a little romantic ride on the carousel, which they were only too happy to do and made for some beautiful images...
After final decisions had been made on their album over a lovely pie, bought from Trentham, it was time for me to head back down the M6 home to start the enjoyable job of editing their images.
Hope you enjoy looking through the blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment