Saturday 22 September 2012

Emma & Luke's Wedding

I've been excited to share this blog for a while now - the wedding of Emma & Luke. They were married in Dorset at the stunning Lulworth Castle. I feel a bit of background is needed to get us started!
Luke is my brother-in-law's cousin and we first met at my sisters wedding in September 2011, not to mention the stag do in Amsterdam! It was a great way to get to know someone and after be introduced to his fiancé at the wedding, it was obvious that they had a lot of love for each other. Emma is the happiest, smiliest person I have ever met and with Luke's easy going, relaxed nature I knew we would have a lot of fun capturing their most important day!
I travelled up the day before, spent a few hours at the castle and met the couple for a drink/chat at Lulworth Cove, a stunning place to spend an afternoon. When discussing their wedding a bit further it was priceless to see Emma's shocked face when Luke announced that he had organised a 'duel' to be re-enacted on the castle grounds to entertain their guests, unbeknownst to Emma. As you can see, it went down a storm!
As you can imagine, their fairytale castle wedding was full of amazing details and the location gave me some beautiful backdrops for their couple shots.  Make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom... there's a stunner!

No comments:

Post a Comment