Monday 21 May 2012

Emily

No excuses for the lateness of this blog post. I tell myself I was busy with weddings, which I was ;-) but being a personal family shoot, unfortunately this blog got put to the bottom of the list!
Ever since my niece was born in January her mother, my sister in law, has asked me to take a few photos of their first child Emily. There's got to be some advantage to having a photographer in the family hasn't there!
So in-between a few pre-weds in May I managed to squeeze in an afternoon to finally photograph her. We chose 3 small locations that were close, including her house, as I believe that when photographing children its good to keep it simple, but each backdrop made for beautiful results.
Children portraits are as popular as ever but unfortunately parents are expected to pay the astronomical fees it costs to have a studio sitting in the high street. Whats more, usually all they receive after is a tiny 6x4 print! Like all my shoots, we photograph on location which I feel, gives you so much more in terms of storytelling and capturing really beautiful, natural shots in an environment which they feel comfortable in.
If you have recently become a parent and are looking to have some portraits done and are putting off a trip to the cold, white studios then please give me a call. Our one off price of £300 includes a half day + 50-100 high resolution images on disc, 1x 10x8 print and 3x 7x5 prints of your choice...
ATD Price List

No comments:

Post a Comment