Sunday 1 April 2012

Chloe & Blake's Wedding

On one of the sunniest days in the wettest April on record I spent the day photographing the beautiful wedding of Chloe & Blake. They were married at Blake's local church of Lapley in Staffordshire and had their reception at 'The Hundred House Hotel' in Norton.
For those of you who have viewed Chloe & Blake's Pre-Wedding blog you will know that the happy couple have become my new neighbours. I suppose that photographing their wedding is a little more unique then popping round to ask for a cup of sugar!
As always I was made to feel very welcome from the bride & groom's family and was very proud of the results.  I'm also happy to report that they love their images!
As they had so many compliments regarding their own personalised guest book, Chloe decided to purchase a pre-wedding shoot for her sister Sophie and her fiance Rob as a wedding gift. Really excited about it so look out for that blog too...

No comments:

Post a Comment