Wednesday 30 October 2013

Rebecca & Tom's Pre-Wedding Shoot

For their pre-wed Rebecca, Tom & I travelled to Aberdovey on the coast of Wales which is a place very close to their hearts. Rebecca and her family have always spent time there and after buying their own caravan 3 years ago, alongside their parents, they hope to experience all those lovely memories they had growing up as they start their new life as man and wife. This is exactly the reason I encourage my couples to choose locations that are personal to them because it immediately puts them at ease. The guys enjoyed showing me the delights the location had to offer, even managing to squeeze in lunch and trying my first 'proper' Welsh Rarebit! - Good nosh for a busy shoot...
Aberdovey is a beautiful little harbour town set within Snowdonia National Park where the river Dyfi meets the blue (ish!) waters of Cardigan Bay. I always get excited by new locations and true to form it provided many great backdrops for the guys. I particularly loved all the colourful, terraced houses on the seafront.
Although the rain did set in later in the day, after a quick visit to the pub to refresh, it was a mad dash to the beach to get a final few shots before heading home to edit their images.
Looking forward to seeing the guys again for their Christmas Wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment